Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Glimpse from The Meadow


The mind has superimposed upon itself a fiction, a pseudo-identity that claims to be something that it is not.  Beyond mind’s mis-perception, beyond this fiction, lies The Meadow, a state of mind where tranquility resides and the Children sing the Heart’s sacred song.  In The Meadow, love is ever-present; her arms are forever outstretched welcoming everyone home.  She invites all to drink of her eternal waters, soothing waters of youthfulness in spite of the world’s images brought by time and change.  This Meadow is just beyond the mind’s reason and logic, just beyond the misperception of separation and “otherness”.  Here in this miraculous place of timeless being, this Holy Instant, one finds the balance of “not yielding and not contending”.  This state of mind is right here closer than breathing, but only The Child Heart of us can see (perceive) it and only the Child Heart lives and stays Here.  It is Here where we clap, shout, sing and live joyously and ecstatically. 




1 comment:

  1. I have always the tv program Litttle House on the Prairie my favourite was always the little girl running bounding down the meadow so smiling and so fast as if she would take flight any minute! Lol As a child and adult I used to wish I could be so carefree my heart would sing every time I saw this beautiful scene, aaah sweet divine child wirhin me now I SEE it was you my beloved showing me a glimpse of the meadow where I am already oh tweet tweet tweet how scrumptiously sweet! Yummy! No more sighing huffing and a puffing that IS ME WHO I AM ALREADY IAM the sweet little girl running down the meadow it IS she who IAM IAM IAM! yes yes yes it is she singing these words doing headstands cartwheels dancing and a prancing in the Meadow the beautifyl bright sparkling golden mind of our glorious GOOD GOD!!! ta da! *smiles* gloryosky I'm coming Home sweet Heavenly home retturning to the pure beautiful pristine good innocent child of God that IAM. Sweeet blessed child amI complete whole perfect home safe and sound in the meadow holding my hand showing me the Way.... COMPLETENESS KINGDOM OF HEAVEN YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN! IAM HEAVEN ON EARTH!!! LOL IAM THE KING!!! HIP HIP HOORAY COME OUT AND PLAY CHILDHEART SUNSINE OF MY LIFE!!! ***SMILES*** TWEET TWEET TWEET

    ReplyDelete