Monday, January 30, 2012

The Ocean of Being

Upon the surface of My body, My waves rise and fall
I have so many faces, so many different shapes and designs
Each wave an extension of Myself just being a wave
Even as some of them begin to pound against the shore.

But in the deep of Myself, there is calm
Even as the storm begins to rage upon the surface
The Ocean I am is still while the rest of me begins to heave
The clouds darken, the season changes, and identity alone is at Rest.

I return to the calm of Myself
While the storm acts out its fury
I behold the whole of Me and know that all is well
As I watch the waves dissolve back into Me.

The Sun begins a new day,
My waters are quiet, gentle and serene
I have so many faces, I have to remind Myself
That all that I see is the ocean I be.

No comments:

Post a Comment