Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Tree I See is the Tree I Be

Upon the surface of my mind, appears you and me
It seems as if we are two, but only One is really here
Beyond the mind and yet aware in the dream
We awaken to the Self that is beyond and yet appears right here.

The tree I see is the tree I be
It is the same with thee
All images are within awareness; even more
The whole universe is the body of Me and Thee.

No longer beholden to right and wrong
Free to laugh, skip and sing my song
The Sacred Heart Song is the song Love sings
The sameself Love being You and Me.

You and Me, one Life, One Song
Both notes and also The Melody
Labels no more, paradox resolved
We live as Life and All is One.

What is it that you want?
Really what is that you want?
Are you willing to be nothing in the world?
So that You can be All. Herein lies the mystery of Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment